Thursday, April 16, 2009

Billboard Comment of the Day


This comment was in regards to this article.


Spencer Cross (spencercross) on January 21st, 2009 @ 11:07 am

I’m glad you posted this as I was debating it and hadn’t had a chance. That’s actually a photo of my old office building and I can tell you from first hand experience that everything they say about supergraphics blocking views and sunlight is totally true. They used to have unbelievable views out of that side of the building, but no more.

Anyway, what I found most infuriating about this story is the fact that new supergraphics are going up despite the city’s 90-day moratorium on outdoor advertisements. Yet another example of how the outdoor companies continue to flout the law and operate as if they’re not subject to regulation. It pisses me off to no end, and somebody in city government needs to step up and put the screws to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment